1. Bridal parties, Birthdays, Bachelorette Parties, groups larger than 8 people! We love having you visit our winery! BUT!!!
If you are planning to visit the winery, and you are a group larger than 8 people, we do require a booking reservation with a $25.00 non-refundable deposit made over the phone with your credit card. Groups larger than 15 require a $75.00 non-refundable deposit. Why? you may ask? It is all about service. We want to make sure we have enough staff to handle your group and give you the best service possible. So, we ask you to please make your reservation, book your time with us, so that way we know you are coming and can prepare for you. We may not be able to accommodate large groups walking in unannounced. There may be long wait times, depending on space availability and staff. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
2. We can seat 25 to 30 comfortably at tables and chairs, or 8 to 10 in our comfy couch area, (no tables), and 10 at the bar. If additional tables and chairs are required, the cost is $10.00 for each additional table with 6 chairs.
3. To rent the winery during business hours, where the doors are open to outside trade and more than 10 people will attend, the cost is $50.00 per hour, minimum 2 hours. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required 2 weeks in advance to book the reservation.
4. To rent the winery during business hours, where the doors are closed to outside trade and more than 10 people, the cost is $100.00 per hour, minimum 2 hours. Reservation is required with a 50% non-refundable deposit. NO CLOSED EVENT BOOKINGS ON FRIDAY NIGHT after 3:00pm, SATURDAY OR SUNDAY until after closing
5. To rent the winery after business hours, the cost is $50.00 per hour, minimum 2 hours. We are available until 10 pm on Tuesday-Thursday and until 8 pm on Sunday. Reservation is required with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
6. Wine tasting is not included in rental of the winery, but is available at an additional charge per person. Tastings are casual and include up to the 15 wines which are open on the tasting list. Tastings are 5 for $5.00, $1.00 for each additional taste. No substitutions
7. Winery rental is available 7 days a week with certain exceptions explained above.
8. Please book the event at least 2 weeks in advance so we can accommodate your needs.
9. Music can be brought in and played on our system using Cassette, records, CD, DVD or USB.
10. All setups such as tablecloths, flatware, cups, napkins, condiments, etc. are the responsibility of the customer. Harmony Winery does not furnish these items.
11. Chaffing dish racks are available at no charge, but please bring your own cans of heat.
12. Catering can be arranged either by you or by us. Space is available to set up a ‘buffet'.
Please contact Kevin at to book your next event with us.
*Note: we do not rent the winery on Friday nite, Saturday or Sunday for closed private parties. These are busy high traffic times and we can not notify everyone that might show up that we are closed for a private event. Thank you for your understanding.